Sabtu, 06 Maret 2010

Friendship Quotes

Life without a friend is death without a witness
Spanish Proverb

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.
Anonymous

Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes.
Unknown

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow ~ Don't walk behind me, I may not lead ~ Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Unknown

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
Unknown

Friends are born, not made.
Henry Adams

You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.
Dale Carnegie

God save me from my friends - I can protect myself from my enemies
Proverb

However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship.
François Duc de La Rochefoucauld

Friends are God's way of apologizing to us for our families.
Unknown

Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.
Oscar Wilde

My best friend is the one that brings out the best in me.
Henry Ford

A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself.
Frances Ward Weller

A friend is one who knows all about you and likes you anyway.
Christi Mary Warner

Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship--never.
Charles Caleb Colton

No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy.
Thomas Fuller

Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
Elbert Hubbard